Saturday, July 23, 2016

Who I am, what I do, and why I'm here.

Hi! This is my first real blog, If you are wondering who I am, or what I'm doing writing a blog, you're reading the right page.

First off, I'll introduce myself. My name is David, and I'm a Junior in California. I'm homeschooled, Catholic, and interested in politics. Yes, that means I'm weird. I would rather discuss policies than party, stay home and study economics than go out with friends, and I enjoy debating (as you could probably tell by the title of this blog).

Secondly, I should tell you why I want to blog in the first place.

As you know by my introduction, I have some pretty big opinions on some pretty big ideas. I'm here because I want to tell them to other people who might not have heard those opinions. I won't be conclusory unless I feel strongly about something. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want to force opinions on anyone. As a matter of fact, I would encourage hearing the other arguments from you in the comments.

That being said, I'd love it if you recommend or share this blog to others so that everyone can see it. I want my voice to be heard, and I feel the best way to do it in this day and age is on a blog.

So enjoy this blog, for whatever it's worth!

-DavidDebates

No comments:

Post a Comment